Friday, March 30, 2012

Hide Parameter field, rc:parameters ?

Hi,
I want to reference from one reports to another and I don't want my users to
see the parameters used. In case of a url-reference I can use the
rc:parameters = false to disable the parameter field in the viewer.
How can I reach the very same behaviour when I reference from one report to
another (navigation) ?
Thanks in advance,
CarstenHow r u using the reference to another report? is it through a web link?
or a child report?
"Carsten Schlotmann" <cschlotmann@.dornbracht.de> wrote in message
news:e5XZHl2rEHA.516@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I want to reference from one reports to another and I don't want my users
> to
> see the parameters used. In case of a url-reference I can use the
> rc:parameters = false to disable the parameter field in the viewer.
> How can I reach the very same behaviour when I reference from one report
> to
> another (navigation) ?
> Thanks in advance,
> Carsten
>|||Hi,
it is through a child report.
Regards,
Carsten
"avnrao" <avn@.newsgroups.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:uaKHoo5rEHA.3588@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> How r u using the reference to another report? is it through a web link?
> or a child report?
> "Carsten Schlotmann" <cschlotmann@.dornbracht.de> wrote in message
> news:e5XZHl2rEHA.516@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to reference from one reports to another and I don't want my
users
> > to
> > see the parameters used. In case of a url-reference I can use the
> > rc:parameters = false to disable the parameter field in the viewer.
> > How can I reach the very same behaviour when I reference from one report
> > to
> > another (navigation) ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Carsten
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment