Friday, March 30, 2012

Hide Fields on Export

When I export to a file, say excel, I want certain textboxes to not show up.
How can I hide them on export?
bradSorry, this is not possible. You can only hide based on e.g. report
parameters.
-- Robert
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"bradtm" <bradtm@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9145ACFB-54E5-4BFC-82B4-0368B7AFA0FE@.microsoft.com...
> When I export to a file, say excel, I want certain textboxes to not show
> up.
> How can I hide them on export?
> brad|||Don't forget, though, if you use your own "export" button through a
custom interface, setting the rs:FORMAT=PDF or similar, you can set a
report parameter that can be referenced to show or hide selected fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment