Friday, March 30, 2012

hide duplicates.. another pdf bug?

I'm getting different views where I run the report from the Report Manager
and then after its exported to pdf. The results are the same when the report
is viewed from the Preview Mode in the Report Deisigner.
The Report has 3 groupings on data and I'm hiding some column values using
"Hide Duplicates". As menioned above, the "hide duplicates" functionality
works well in the Report Designer & Report Manager before exporting to pdf.
Is this a bug in the export functionality? How do I take care of this
discrepancy?
ThanksWhat is more exactlly the discrepancy? Are the textboxes still visible in
pdf? Could you send us the report and data to repro, please?
--
Nico Cristache [MSFT]
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"newmem" <""> wrote in message news:u9OR7jTXEHA.3640@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> I'm getting different views where I run the report from the Report Manager
> and then after its exported to pdf. The results are the same when the
report
> is viewed from the Preview Mode in the Report Deisigner.
> The Report has 3 groupings on data and I'm hiding some column values using
> "Hide Duplicates". As menioned above, the "hide duplicates" functionality
> works well in the Report Designer & Report Manager before exporting to
pdf.
> Is this a bug in the export functionality? How do I take care of this
> discrepancy?
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment