Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hide Database in SQL SErver 2000

Dear All
I have a question on the security control of sql server 2000.
Now I set a specified sql account can access corresponding database only,
however, how can I hide other database that he not allowed to access, as
well as master, tempdb and other system database?
ThanksYou cannot do that in SQL Server 2000 but only in SQL Server 2005
"a" <a@.l.q> wrote in message
news:%23ZK8tMGBGHA.1676@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Dear All
> I have a question on the security control of sql server 2000.
> Now I set a specified sql account can access corresponding database only,
> however, how can I hide other database that he not allowed to access, as
> well as master, tempdb and other system database?
> Thanks
>|||o....thanks
"Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message
news:uu$cIZIBGHA.1032@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> You cannot do that in SQL Server 2000 but only in SQL Server 2005
>
> "a" <a@.l.q> wrote in message
> news:%23ZK8tMGBGHA.1676@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
only,[vbcol=seagreen]
>

No comments:

Post a Comment