Monday, March 26, 2012

Hide a column

Hi there,sometimes I need to hide a column in my crystalReportViewer and compress the other columns,can I do thisHi,

U can hide a column. To do this, select the field u want to suppress in the "Detail Section"

Right Click and select the "Format Field" Option > Go to "Common Tab" > Check the "Suppress" box >Click OK|||but in this way it's place still blank I need that the column behind it become to it's place...So if I Have Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 and I've hide Col2 I want thet the report become Col1 Col3 Col4|||2 ways of doing it...

1. Dont place COL2 in the report

2. Suppress Col2, then move Col3 to Col2's position . Thus u can have only Col1, Col3 and Col4 displayed in yr report.

If you still require assistance, pls forward the report to me and I shall try to assist you.|||I will explain : I have 4 columns Amiunt,Amount in a Base Currency,Amount in a First Currency,Amount in aecond Currency,in run time the user can choose the columns to display in the report,he can choose not to display Amount in a First Currency so I need to desappear this column from the report in run time...thx a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment