Friday, March 30, 2012

Hide empty detail sections

Hi,
I'm building a report that displays a tree structure with the content
of some nodes of the tree (as detail). Some nodes don't contain any
info, thus the detail section is empty. How can I hide the empty
detail section in the report ? Now it displays always an empty row,
but I want to shrink this row because it contains no data. How can I
accomplish this ?
Franc.Never mind, found it already. For some reason you have to use the
expression editor. Just typing the expression in the text box of the
group visibility doesn't work.
Franc.
>Hi,
>I'm building a report that displays a tree structure with the content
>of some nodes of the tree (as detail). Some nodes don't contain any
>info, thus the detail section is empty. How can I hide the empty
>detail section in the report ? Now it displays always an empty row,
>but I want to shrink this row because it contains no data. How can I
>accomplish this ?
>Franc.

No comments:

Post a Comment