Monday, March 26, 2012

Hide a column (value) in a subtotal of a matrix?

Hello,
I am trying to hide (or possible show a calculated value in a subtotal)
a value in a matrix. My dataset returns something in this format.
RowHeader1, RowHeader2, ColumnName, ColumnType, Amount
1, 1, Total, Amount, 100
1, 1, Total2, Amount, 0
1, 1, Variance, Percent, 1.00
1, 2, Total, Amount, 50
1, 2, Total2, Amount, 55
1, 2, Variance, Percent, .10
I have row groups on RowHeader1 and RowHeader2. Also, I have a Column
Group on ColumnName and I have SUM(Fields!Amount.Value) in the Data
cell. The Matrix looks something like this:
Total Total2 Variance
1 1 100 0 100%
2 50 55 10%
TOTAL 150 55 110%
What I would like to do is either have the correct value in the
SubTotal field for the Variance (which I don't think is possible) or
just hide it. I tried to use InScope() as a start but I have been
getting nowhere.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
AbeIs there a way to know if you are in the Subtotal Row or not?
Thanks|||Apparently you looked already at the InScope function. If you have multiple
row/column groupings you need to make sure that your conditional expression
considers all cases. E.g.
=iif(InScope("ColumnGroup1"), iif(InScope("RowGroup1"), "In Cell", "In
Subtotal of RowGroup1"), iif(InScope("RowGroup1"), "In Subtotal of
ColumnGroup1", "In Subtotal of entire matrix"))
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Abe" <abe@.flonet.com> wrote in message
news:1106156667.460735.143790@.c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Is there a way to know if you are in the Subtotal Row or not?
> Thanks
>|||Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment