Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hide data rows in Matrix report

I'm trying to hide all the data rows in a matrix because all I'm really
concerned with is the subtotals at the bottom. Problem is when I set hidden
to true, space is still reserved for all those hidden rows, so I have 7
pages of blank rows. I've hidden both textboxes in the row. What else do I
need to do?You can't set the hidden property for a row in a matrix (in RS2000 anyway).
I think you'd be better to re-write your dataset query or stored procedure
to generate just the subtotals.
HTH, Magendo_man
"Aaron G." wrote:
> I'm trying to hide all the data rows in a matrix because all I'm really
> concerned with is the subtotals at the bottom. Problem is when I set hidden
> to true, space is still reserved for all those hidden rows, so I have 7
> pages of blank rows. I've hidden both textboxes in the row. What else do I
> need to do?
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment