Friday, March 30, 2012

Hide Duplicates help needed

I have a report with 3 cols. All 3 cols have hide duplicates checked.
Here is hat I currently get:
AAA BBB CCC
DDD
BBB
FFF FFF FFF
Here is what I would like to see:
AAA BBB CCC
DDD CCC
BBB DDD CCC
FFF FFF FFF
If something to the left changes the values to the right of the col will
print.
If anybody has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
JohnI may be missing something but it appears you only want to hide
duplicates in the first column and show the duplicates in the second
and third columns. So instead of hiding duplicates for all three
columns, just hide duplicates for the first column.
John A Kushwarra wrote:
> I have a report with 3 cols. All 3 cols have hide duplicates checked.
> Here is hat I currently get:
> AAA BBB CCC
> DDD
> BBB
> FFF FFF FFF
>
> Here is what I would like to see:
> AAA BBB CCC
> DDD CCC
> BBB DDD CCC
> FFF FFF FFF
>
> If something to the left changes the values to the right of the col will
> print.
> If anybody has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank You
> Johnsql

No comments:

Post a Comment