Monday, March 26, 2012

Hide and Show Background image dynamically

I am trying to place a background image on a report based on a database
field called watermark. I have not found a way to create an expresion
or code that would allow me to display this background image on some
pages based on the water mark field. Is it possible to do this?I have been working hard to try to figure this out. I would really
appreciate any help. I need to be able to stamp certain pages on a
multiple paged report with a watermark that says "PAST DUE".
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me|||> I have been working hard to try to figure this out. I would really
> appreciate any help. I need to be able to stamp certain pages on a
> multiple paged report with a watermark that says "PAST DUE".
We use an expression in the background image property of the Report Body.
This is how we do it:
=IIF(your condition, "image name", Nothing)
Hope this works for you...
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment