Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hide column based on Parameter

Hello All,
I need an expression that hides a column based on the report parameter.
So, I add the following expression to column Visibility property:
=IIF(Parameters!active.Value = "Current", True, False)
Which gives me the following expression error:
"Input string was not in the correct format"
Any help is appreciated, I've already searched through previous newgroups
entries/bol with no luck.
Thanks in advance,
RobMy apologies.
Issue has been resolved.
Thanks, R
"Rob" wrote:
> Hello All,
> I need an expression that hides a column based on the report parameter.
> So, I add the following expression to column Visibility property:
> =IIF(Parameters!active.Value = "Current", True, False)
> Which gives me the following expression error:
> "Input string was not in the correct format"
> Any help is appreciated, I've already searched through previous newgroups
> entries/bol with no luck.
> Thanks in advance,
> Rob
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment