Friday, March 30, 2012

Hide one Table section and change location of 2 table

I have two table sections in my report. I make one table section invisible if
i dont have data for the section. I want to change the location of below
table section which has data to the location of first table section. How to
do it?
Thanks in Advance,
Parimal.If I am not mistaken, we put each item in a rectangle and hide the
rectangle... It removes most of the space, but not all(if I remember
correctly.)
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"Parimal" <Parimal@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:EB291698-744F-45B5-A7BF-BAC12F16B19F@.microsoft.com...
>I have two table sections in my report. I make one table section invisible
>if
> i dont have data for the section. I want to change the location of below
> table section which has data to the location of first table section. How
> to
> do it?
> Thanks in Advance,
> Parimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment