Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hide Data Region based on Parameters

I have a report with 3 data regions. Based upon one of the Report Parms, I
wish to hide one of the data regions. I used an expression on the
Visibility property of the table like this:
=IIf(Parameters!ReportLevel.Value = "Summary",true,false)
this works, except it still displays the page header and no print details
since the report is hidden. how do i get it to not display the page at all?Hi JrMcG,
Thank you for your posting!
I am not sure why you want to hide the Page Header. Since you only hide the
table, the Page header will not be hidden untill you use the same
expression on the Page Header visibility.
I recommend you post the RDL file here with your requirement. I would like
to help you. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support
==================================================
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
==================================================This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment